Visit Datearth detailed rules docs for a detailed version of Datearth rules.
Targeting and luring new players is not allowed.
Killing and stealing from others players is allowed.
Trapping players in a nether portal is not allowed.
- Excessively targeting a player to solely ruin their gameplay can be deemed as toxic behavior.
Any and all references related to regimes like Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, and the Islamic State is not allowed.
- This rule applies specifically to nether portals that can't be exited e.g. wooden gates on portal door.
- This includes ANY Swastikas, Soviet Sickles, etc.
Building outside of claims is not allowed.
Griefing in any shape or form is not allowed, this includes unclaimed buildings.
- This rule does not apply to new players, settling a new town, if they have the intention to claim the area as soon as possible.
- Players are allowed to steal unclaimed valuable placed blocks, crops, containers.
- If you would like an unlawful build removed, please contact the staff.
Modifying terrain in any shape or form nearby other claims is not allowed.
Claiming nearby other claims without permission is not allowed.
Players are obligated to conserve the world map terrain.
- Claiming in an obnoxious manner such as in a straight line is not allowed.
- Major terraform changes visible on the world map are not allowed.
- Unsustainable, terrain changing gathering is not allowed, e.g. deforestation.
- Draining, flooding, building on water, cobble monsters, pixel art etc. is not allowed.
- Mass spawning entities anywhere is not allowed, e.g boats.
Please consult with staff by making a ticket at Discord regarding exceptions, e.g. building on water for Venice.
Any inappropriate, offensive, explicit or racist naming is not allowed anywhere.
- Nation name has to be the same as current or past nations that correspond with where the capital is located on the world map.
- Nations can't be named identically to already existing nations on the server.
- Nations can't be named after unions, alliances, regions, oceans, or after a continent.
- Town names may be fictional but must have a connection to where the town is located and must sound like a realistic town name.
- Towns can't be named identically to already existing towns on the server.
Please consult with staff by making a ticket at Discord regarding exceptions and if you're unsure whether a name is allowed.